For all types of hatch, lid and doors
Wherever chemical and solvent cargoes are carried, the unique construction and properties of Pilot® Lidpack 3800 have made it the leading brand of tank lid packing.
Designed primarily for use at sea, where the prevention of water ingress is equally as important as the prevention of external spillage.
Pilot® Lidpack 3800 and its two sister products are also designed for use with tank hatches on river going barges, road and rail transport.
Pilot® Lidpack 3800 is resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, solvents, chemicals and edible products, and is available in a wide range of sizes, supplied as ready-made rings or as spooled lengths.
Pilot® Lidpack 3800
- Ideal for most bulk liquid cargoes
- Excellent sealing performance
- Flexible and conformable
- Superb spring back and recovery
Pilot® Lidpack 3801L
- Designed for light oils and petrochemicals
- Suitable for contact with vapour and liquid
- Superior sealing performance
- Compensates for variances in pressure and installation
- Excellent spring back and recovery
Pilot® Lidpack 3900
- Ideal for Bitumen, asphalt and sulphur based cargoes
- The unique glass and elastometric construction provides excellent sealing and long service life
- Designed for temperatures up to 250°C
- Durable construction
- Flexible and conformable
Pilot® Lidpack Road and Rail Tanker Range
- A complete range of braided seals with energised elastomer cores suitable for road and rail cargo
- Standard ranges
- Special and bespoke designed and manufactured
packings are primarily designed to
create a sealing surface between a
moving spindle or shaft.
PTFE for over half a century. We have
since developed a wide range of high
performance Crossflon® materials,
each suited to a specific application.
& Machined Components
of Crossflon® bearings for use in rotary
and linear applications. We manufacture
sleeve, flange and thrust bearings along
with bearing strips in Crossflon® high
performance engineering plastics.
PTFE bellow design and manufacturing
service. They are used in many applications
and prove effective in reducing vibration
transmission, whilst accommodating
expansion and contraction in various
are carried, the unique construction and
properties of Pilot® Lidpack 3500 have
made it the leading brand of tank lid
aid the skidding of topsides, jackets and
other heavy fabrications. A structure
weighing in excess of 47,000 tonnes has
been successfully loaded out on a
Crossflon® skidway system.
offers designers and engineers the ability
to increase operating efficiencies by
reducing hot gas leakage between
components in aircraft engines, other
turbines and high temperature static
equipment to ensure rapid delivery of
precision cut quality gaskets including,
but not limited to CNC oscillating
knife cutting machines.
protection from mechanical and abrasive
damage, in addition to external chemical
attack to all types of rubber and plastic
tubing. In addition, overbraid can be used
for protecting both metallic & PTFE bellows.
It also increases the hoop strength of the
tubing and limits axial movement.